I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your work on the conference, the selection committee and coordinating my family and my involvement with the luncheon. I know these conferences are a lot of work and I thank you for all of your effort.
Also, please share this email with the others at the head table. I extend my thanks to each of them for their leadership and an enjoyable lunch.
Also, an enormous thank you to the rest of the conference organizers.
It was truly a special event!
Bob Pesant (Spring Conference 2013 Communication & Leadership Award Recipient – posted with permission)
The Spring Conference is now behind us and went well. It’s hard to believe it was all planned over about four meetings of the conference committee – there was also a lot of work done by a lot of people behind the scenes and in between those committee meetings.
I’ve written many words and I’ve spoken many words about the preparation for this conference. I now convey to you this conference experience with pictures, in the slideshow that follows.
- Springing the Spring Conference (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Spring Conference – Communication and Leadership Nominations (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Let the white smoke flow – C&L Award recipient has been selected (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Endgame! (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Article in Brampton Guardian (orestn.wordpress.com)