The District 86 Spring Conference Planning Committee had the last meeting today before the actual conference.
My alarm went off and I groaned in disbelief at how early six a.m. arrived and interrupted a deep sleep.
As I am still not driving yet I had arranged for a ride to the meeting in Burlington.
At the meeting, we had a walking tour through the hotel to familiarize ourselves with the placement and layout of the rooms we’ll be using for the various activities.
Then we walked through the Minute By Minute to familiarize ourselves with where we’re supposed to be at what time and for what purpose.
Our Entertainment Chair is already in the “Enthusiasm is contagious” spirit.
Our neighboring district, District 60, is having their Spring Conference this weekend and I wish them a successful and super-awesome event. The countdown to ours is 6 days. We’re playing our endgame now.
- Spring Conference – menu of workshops (orestn.wordpress.com)
- Spring Conference – Communication and Leadership Nominations (orestn.wordpress.com)
- District 40 Toastmasters conference (ericmralph.com)
- Toastmasters Division Contest – A Challenge For Speakers (cassandrarussell.typepad.com)
- The WHAT, WHY and HOW in Toastmasters….. (satac2013blog.wordpress.com)
- The Leap. (fearlessdomore.wordpress.com)
- How to Speak at a Conference (libraryjoy.com)