The morning of Day 12, I declared the day to be NaNoLaundro Day. Taking NaNoWriMo to the laundromat!
It was shorts weather in the morning. Mild and balmy. By the time I finished my laundry the weather had become windy and rainy.
Did some laundry, did some NaNoWriMo writing on my iPhone.
For NaNoLaundro Day, I ended up doing more Laundro than NaNo. I added 330 words to my NaNo, bringing my total up to 10,300. I reached the 10k line! Although I passed the 10k line on Day 12, that really represents 8 writing days. I’ve had 8 writing days out of 12 and I’ve averaged 1,287 words per day on the days I actually wrote.
So I now have 10k behind me.
I also have clean socks for the District 86 Toastmasters Conference this weekend.
- NaNoWriMo: 20,000 words! (ainewarren.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day # 12: With NaNoWriMo Comes a Sense of Discipline (write-2-be.com)
- NaNoWriMo (lastchancewriting.wordpress.com)
- Participating in NaNoWriMo? (ctwesting.com)
- NaNoWriMo: 10,000 (michaelmcmullen.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Scares My Socks Off (daphneshadows.wordpress.com)